It is estimated that in Australia 13,491 deaths occur each year due to a lack of physical activity and that 40% of Western Australians are not active enough to achieve a good level of health.
Reduce The Risk
With regular physical activity able to reduce the risk of suffering from type 2 Diabetes, obesity, heart disease and some cancers, undertaking exercise on a regular basis is important for everyone.
7 Ideas To Get You Started
These ideas can help you get active and back on track:
- Set your alarm for 30 minutes earlier and use that extra time in the morning to go for a walk
- When you are on the phone, stand up and walk around rather than sitting
- Get outside and do some gardening
- Hop off the bus or train one stop earlier and walk the rest of your journey
- Organise to play sports or take a walk with friends
- Climb up the stairs instead of taking the elevator
- Sign up for a dance class
For more information on the benefits of being active and ways you can have more physical exercise, please read this article in The West’s Doctor’s Bag.
BeGone Laser Clinic
We hope you find this information useful and that you take action to increase your level of physical activity if you’re not doing so already.
BeGones specialises in laser tattoo removal, IPL hair removal and skin rejuvenation. To make an appointment or get more information, please call BeGone on 08 9330 4400 or send an email, thank you.