From laser hair removal to skin rejuvenation, laser treatments can achieve outstanding results, using advanced technology to make long lasting or even permanent changes. However, the effectiveness of your treatment completely relies on choosing the right laser clinic. In this article, we’ll guide you on how to find the best laser cosmetic clinic near you, so that you can achieve the results you desire.
What are some popular laser treatments
Laser treatments can be used to treat a variety of aesthetic concerns. If a laser cosmetic clinic uses the gold standard in laser technology, the treatments can be highly personalised and are associated with minimal risks. Some of the most popular cosmetic laser treatments are:
- Laser Hair Removal: Using laser energy to target and destroy hair follicles, laser hair removal reduces the growth of unwanted hair. The laser light is absorbed by the pigment in the hair follicles, causing the follicles to heat up and be destroyed. This treatment can be used to remove hair from almost any area of the body.
- Skin Rejuvenation: To improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, and other skin imperfections, laser skin rejuvenation uses laser light to stimulate the production of collagen, which helps to tighten and rejuvenate the skin. The treatment can also improve the texture and tone of the skin and reduce the appearance of sun damage and scars.
- Tattoo Removal: To remove unwanted tattoos laser energy is used to break down the pigment, allowing the body to naturally remove the pigment over time. The laser light is absorbed by the pigment in the tattoo, causing it to break down and be removed by the body’s immune system.
- Veins and Capillaries: Treating spider veins and other vascular lesions, laser light technology is used to target the blood in the vessels, causing them to heat up and be destroyed.
- Pigmentation Treatment: Targeting the melanin in skin pigmentation, laser energy can be absorbed by the pigment, breaking the pigment down and letting your body remove it naturally.
- Acne Scarring: To boost the body’s healing system to replace scar tissue, laser energy can target the skin at a deep level in precise areas of concern.
Why it’s important to find a reputable laser cosmetic clinic
Although each of the above treatments may seem quite simple, they require reliable and powerful lasers, experienced clinicians and a high level of precision and care to be performed effectively.
Whether you’re undergoing treatment for acne scarring or veins and capillaries, lasers that are not precise and aren’t designed with advanced technology can harm surrounding areas, create an uncomfortable treatment experience and deliver low-quality results, as well as be associated with more risks and complications.
When you find a laser cosmetic clinic that uses reliable laser technology, not only will you receive the most comfortable treatment and best results possible, but it will allow for maximum customisation and even the ability to treat multiple skin concerns at the same time.
A guide to finding the best laser clinic
The key to getting the absolute best laser treatment possible is to find a clinic that meets a high standard of using the most advanced technology, offering personalised treatments and always striving to stay up-to-date with revolutionary techniques. When you’re sifting through laser clinics in Perth, you can find the best laser cosmetic clinic by making sure the clinic meets the following criteria:
- Offers a variety of laser treatments: A great sign that a clinic has knowledgeable and experienced staff in the area of laser treatments is that they offer a range of laser treatments. Laser treatments should be able to be customised by the clinician, tailored to meet the personal needs of each patient. A thorough knowledge of different lasers, how they work and how to use them, is essential when offering multiple types of laser treatments to target different aesthetic concerns.
- Uses the gold standard in laser technology: Take a look at the clinic’s page for each of the laser treatments that they offer, and find what type of laser technology they use. You will want to be sure that the clinic uses up-to-date technology, naming the laser and explaining how the treatment will work in detail. Advanced technology will allow for more precision and more control, achieving better results and minimising risks and downtime.
- Tailors each treatment to suit your needs: No laser treatment should be performed with a one-size-fits-all approach, as every patient will have different skin, different aesthetic concerns and different goals. Advanced laser technology can be controlled by an experienced clinician to suit the needs of every patient. The best laser clinic will offer their treatments through a consultation, so that one of their team members can assess your needs and personalise the treatment to best suit you.
- Has an experienced and passionate team: A good laser clinic will have a team of experienced doctors, nurses and cosmetic therapists, who strive to deliver high quality treatments and keep up to date with the latest effective techniques. The clinic’s website should have a page listing each member of their team and outlining their skill level.
Begone Skin & Body: Personalised laser treatments with advanced technology
With the needs of each patient at the centre of each treatment plan, Begone Skin & Body in Perth performs high quality later treatments, using state-of-the-art laser technology PicoWay and GentleMax Pro from Syneron Candela.
Our experienced team uses the latest effective techniques, providing a high level of care and achieving the best results possible. Learn more about our laser treatments here.